Halloween at Caboose
Halloween is right around the corner and we can’t wait to celebrate with you! Time to break out your best costumes and treat yourself to a beer, or, um, beers.
Halloween Costume Contest at Caboose
*Mosaic District’s Bootique Trick or Treat is Thursday, October 25th, so make sure you stop by Caboose Commons in your costume!
Dress up in your best halloween costume for a chance to win some great prizes when you post your photos on social media. The costume contest is for adults, kids, and dogs, so show us what you've got. To enter the contest, you must post your pictures in your halloween costume while at Caboose on Facebook and/or Instagram with the hashtag #CaBOOseHalloween18.
The categories and prizes are:
-Best kids costume
Prize: Kid’s meal
-Best dog costume
Prize: Caboose dog collar
-Best adult costume
Prize: Filled Day of The Dead growler
Winners will be announced on Halloween!
* Photos must be taken at caboose to qualify
* Submit photos on the actual day of the event only. We will accept submissions until close of business. (Caboose Commons- COB Thursday, October 25th. Caboose Brewing Company- COB Tuesday, October 30th.)
* If your social media accounts are on private, please make your account public for the day!
* If you wish to remain private, please feel free to e-mail your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Costumes must be appropriate for all audiences
Halloween Happy Hour at Caboose Commons
While Caboose Brewing Company in Vienna will be closed on the 31st, Caboose Commons will be open! We will have our first ever happy hour at the Commons. So, come for the “Boos”, stay for the treats. Costumes are strongly encouraged!
Note: Caboose Brewing Company in Vienna will also be closed on Monday, October 29th due to a private event, and Wednesday, October 31st for Halloween.