Why Make a Reservation?
In the entire space, we have about 56 seats total. This is mostly because of a town rule based on parking spaces. As you know, we have limited parking, and therefore limited seats. With that said, we highly encourage reservations if you plan on dining with us in the dining room. The bar and patio are full service, and can accommodate walk-in patrons looking for both some beer and a selection of delicious cuisine.
- Monday - Thursday: 4PM-9PM
- Friday: 12PM-10PM
- Saturday: 11AM-3PM, 5PM-10PM
- Sunday: 11AM-3PM, 5PM-9PM
Tap Room Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 4PM-10PM
- Friday: 12PM-12AM
- Saturday: 11AM-12AM
- Sunday: 11AM-10PM
Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance for up to 6 guests. Unfortunately, due to our limited seating capacity, we cannot take reservations of more than 6 guests. If your party will be more than 6 the bar and patio are full service and can accommodate large groups for both food and drinks.
Due to our limited parking capacity at the front of our building, we recommend using alternate forms of transportation such as Uber or Lyft, and by way of the W&OD trail. Additionally, here are some alternatives:
- Where: Behind our building in the Crossfit Mill Street lot. When: After 6:30pm Monday-Friday and anytime on the weekends.
- Where: Diagonally on the gravel strip across from Sheets Hardware. When: After 5:00pm, every day.
- Where: At the red caboose off of Dominion Road, and take the W&OD trail.
Thank you for your cooperation with this issue.
Our location is also bike accessible off the W&OD trail just past mile marker 12! We are located at the very end of Mill Street at:
520 Mill Street NE Vienna, VA 22180