Dining for Dollars
Caboose Brewing Company is committed to contributing to charitable organizations in our community. One time a month, we can offer a "Dining for Dollars" event which allows us to donate 5% of our profits (food sales only) for the evening to a charitable organization.
Our primary areas of interests for donations include:
Participating in non-profit organizations and giving back to the community has always been an integral part of Caboose Brewing Company.
*Virginia law prohibits breweries from donating beer to any organization, including non-profits.*
Organizations Supported by the Caboose Brewing Company:
American Civil Liberties Union
Bike to the Beach
Brewers United for Real Potables (BURP)
Countdown to None (Vienna, VA)
D.C. Central Kitchen
Dominon Dive Club
For Our Troops Sake
George Mason University Alumni Association
Girls on the Run
Green Hedges School
Growing Hope Kids
Hire our Heroes
James Madison High School
The Key Center Multi-Sensory Initiative
Lost Dog & Cat Rescue
Louise Archer Elementary School
MORE (The Mid-Atlantic Off-Road Enthusiasts)
Our Lady of Good Council
Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance (OCRFA)
Special Olympics Virginia
Special Operations Warrior Foundation
Thoreau Middle School
Turning Point Suffragist Memorial Association
Virginia Music Adventures
Wakefield Forest Elementary School
YMCA - Fairfax County Reston
• Please allow 2-3 weeks for Charity Event Sponsorship requests. If a request is received outside of these guidelines it will be denied.
• Your group, organization, or event must be located in Vienna/Oakton, Virginia.
• Beer donations are illegal, however, cash/gift card donations are not.
• Caboose Brewing Company donates in a variety of ways; volunteering time, giving of goods (excluding beer) or wearables, contributing event space, and through financial support.
• A qualified applicant is limited to ONE donation within a 12 month period.
• All donations must be picked up at the brewery, 520 Mill Street, NE Vienna, Virginia 22180
• Caboose Brewing Company reserves the right to accept or deny any donation or sponsorship.
• All requests must be submitted through the online form.
We receive many requests for charitable donations and sponsorships from lots of great people. While we would love to be able to help everyone, it is just not feasible. If your request fits our guidelines, we will review your application and respond as soon as possible.